Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Black Fraternal society's

What i know
I don't really have an understanding of the Mosaic Templars and what they did.

What i want to know about it
I want to know what did this group did and what were their goals and how they contributed to the African American culture.

What i learned
The Mosaic Templars educate people about African American life and business. They focuse on collecting, preserving, interpreting and celebrating African American history. the Mosaic Templars Cultural Center and Museum opened to the public as a state-of-the-art facility with more than 8,000 square feet of interesting exhibits.

What i still want to know
i still want to know why this group was not advertised as much. They are a very good source of information about African American Cultures.

5 comments:

Christian said...

i learned the same things

EDUC 108 M03 Professor Westry said...

Ejazz, I'm pleased that you learned something about another culture. To be frank, I don't think this organization cared much that they weren't given a lot of publicity. They like their privacy. I'm pleased that you found the article interesting.

hello johny said...

I leaned the same thing too wow

Christian said...

good infromation, it was very useful to me=]]

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing back in the day to stay safe they didn't advertize as much back in the day, although now a days they should